It’s because my body has needs and I am tired for feeling lonely.
It has become increasingly hard to come home to an empty house after two jobs. Sitting at the one table in the house to eat only ramen noodles because you are tired to cook an actual dinner for yourself. Even if you did, it would only be enough for yourself and no one else.
I thought I liked being alone because I could stand to be around my annoying relatives. I enjoyed the peace and the quiet my new apartment had to offer. I mean it is a really nice apartment but it was missing another person.
I took myself off of Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, and FurAffinity because I felt that there was no point in staying on there. I knew so many people and yet didnt know them personally as my friends.
In reality I didn’t want another friend. I wanted a lover.
Here is what I have learned about personals sites:
1. When it all comes down to it, most people want sex more than friendship.
a. “I have already found someone who I will be with for the rest of my life! I am here looking for friends”.
-Bullshit. If you wanted friends the why aren’t you on facebook?
b. “Not looking for a relationship, just a fuck buddy to hang out with”
- Please, spare me. Are you fucking kidding me?
c. ” we are a couple looking for friends, who are just as____ and____ as us”
- So basically “each other” is not enough for you…you have to make it a triad, a poly? Come on. T_T.
Save some of the single people for the rest of us! Hitting up for more “friends” is like taking more than one free sample at the supermarket. Greedy stoolpidgeons.
2. Most people want to keep you a secret.
a. ” I’m on the DL and discreet. Can host when my wife isn’t home. You need to be discreet too.”
- So much for the so called “sanctity of marriage”. Do you really think I want to be treated as the third wheel, the concubine in your sexless marriage? Why the fuck did you even get married in the first place, then? I am not going to meet you in some park or back alley.
b. ” I am almost divorced but in the meantime I am looking for a friend”
STOP. just stop.
3. Most people lie about the simplest things.
a. ” Oh I’m sorry I forgot to change my age and that picture”
-Of course you did
b. “Did I say I was 27…well I’m really 41. I just thought you wouldnt want to be with me”
- You are right, I don’t want to be with a liar. I can’t respect a man who isn’t comfortable with his age. I like mature guys, not insecure guys.
c. ” Oh I forgot to tell you, I have a girlfriend and a kid”.
- then why bother wasting my time.
d. “oh it looks small but at least it’s thick”
- excuse me while I go laugh my ass off.
4. Unlike the Dickens novel, most people believe do not have “great expectations”.
a. ” I want my man to be as muscular as me, as good looking as me, but not too short, or too fat, or too black, or too white, or too smooth, or too hairy, or have baggage, or have no baggage, or likes classical music, or likes basket weaving, and no one under 20 and no one over 40, unless they have a big dick.”
- so basically you have eliminated everyone but yourself. you might as well go out with YOURSELF. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.
b. “Im just fine with whatever”
- that is a lie and you know it. Being vague is no better than being picky. Know what you want, at least.
5. Variations on a theme called ” I am cool laid back dude who is down to earth and likes to have fun”
- *rolls eyes*
The one thing that makes me mad the most is that there are married people on this site. Stop being so damn greedy and take all of the single people. You ought to be glad you even have someone to come home to. “Open relationship” my ass. And stop using this sites to make “friends”. That is such an abused term. You mean people to “have sex with”. Sex is the same thing as friendship!
So I was frustrated and done wasting my time finding someone. Just DONE! I don’t have time for bullshit.